Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Balding Baby

My sister Jocelyn mentioned that it looked like the hair on the front of Frances' head was thinning. Jocelyn, it gets worse. The front of her head is actually her good side. The back is balder every day.

From the right:


From the left:

Straight on:

Poor bubby Frances, as her father would say. She actually has some blonde hair coming in on the front, but it's much too light to see. Maybe she'll end up blonde after all?
Mimi, no remarks about her ears, okay?


4 comments:

  1. we used one of the wedges that made Zoe sleep mostly on her side and she never really did that balding thing. Maybe you should get a wedge??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so Mimi is giving you a hard time too? She loved commenting on James's ears, but has mostly stopped recently. I guarantee once Frances starts eating, Mimi will say Frances is turning orange from eating too many carrots. She has said it about all 3 of my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, when Mimi started in on Frances's ears, I was comforted by knowing she'd given James a hard time about his ears, too. Do you think those fairy tale grandmothers who knit and bake cookies actually exist? Nah, me neither.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some interesting and well researched information on cameras. I'll put a link to this site on my blog. Thank you! Balding

    ReplyDelete