Sunday, October 30, 2011

The October Experience

Mark and I took Frances to Brooksby Farm in Peabody, MA, for an October Experience.  It's safe to say that Frances and I define a good October Experience differently.  For example, we don't even have a picture of Frances picking out a pumpkin because she couldn't be bothered - there was a tractor that needed to be inspected.  Cider doughnuts also didn't impress her much.  She held one and nibbled it for a few seconds and then she was over it.  Tragic.



Her next favorite activity was visiting the pigs.  They were so deep in mud that Mark didn't get much closer than this when taking their picture:


But Frances liked 'em.

She was very interested in the llamas, though she's pretty sure they're called "mamas," or "mmamas" I guess.


Her favorite activity?  Hanging out in this crate, her "house."  I thought it was terribly cute, once I found her.


Summary: one good crate is all you need for a happy October Experience.  So glad we have you around to show us these things, kiddo.

1 comment:

  1. Frances - is that a llama? Me and my llama, me and my llama...have your mom sing it. It'll be with you for life.

    Love, Auntie Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete