Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Haircut!

Before:

During:

After:


Mark and I finally decided, simultaneously, that it was time to bite the first-haircut-bullet.  Mark had been ready for a while, but I wanted to hang on to the curls a little longer.  A couple weekends ago I had to admit that Frances's hair looked a mess.  I didn't think Frances would enjoy having a stranger in her space wielding a pair of scissors.  I needn't have worried.  The hair stylist knew exactly what she was doing.  She placed in Frances's lap a small box of toys, including some Toy Story characters Frances is coming to love, and Frances never looked up again.  Frances hardly even blinked when the hair stylist pulled out the hair dryer.  The whole process took less than five minutes.  Mellow Yellow Frances.  Mark was so pleased with the results, he wants to get Frances's hair cut again for Christmas.  We'll see, said the mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment