Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Months of Frances

Frances hit five months a few days ago. Time flies! Mimi snapped these photos for us. I couldn't pick just one, so I included them all.







Frances continues to knock our socks off. She doesn't have too many new tricks for me to report although in the past two weeks she has really started to master reaching for things. My glasses and hair are no longer safe and I may be returning to contacts and short hair soon. She has also started waking up at about 2 a.m., talking to herself for about 10 minutes and then going back to sleep on her own. This is a mixed blessing: I love listening to her talking to herself but I wouldn't mind if she slept straight through the night like she used to do. The biggest challenge right now is putting her to bed at night. She never seems to manage going to sleep without at least one period of inconsolable crying. Ah well, by next month she'll have new skills and new hurdles.

One last picture of Frances Elliott:

What a doll, even if I do say so myself!

1 comment: