Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is for you, Auntie Tara

Last year for Halloween, I was in Brooklyn with my friend Tara. We saw a huge costume parade with hundreds of little kiddos all dressed up. Tara thought they were adorable; I rolled my eyes. I believe I suggested Tara be in charge of Frances's costumes. But this year, as Halloween rolled around, I got the urge to participate. Luckily, I had this tutu from Tara's wedding just waiting to be re-purposed. With a little more scrounging around, we have...


Frances Elliott Upton, The Flower
(humor me)
The whole costume stayed in tact for the three seconds it took Frances to take off her hat and start chewing on the bee antenna.


On Halloween evening, we wanted to get some pictures of Frances outside in her costume, but it had gotten chilly so we had to forgo the full effect. Still, isn't Harvard Yard pretty in the fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment