Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little WMD

Mark (and the camera) were in Beijing last week so my mom, Frances's Mimi, came to stay with us. My mom and I had a great time with an early Spring Cleaning and Frances humored us for a bit and then one day she'd had enough. She didn't want to sit still when we went out for lunch, she ran into my tooth when I knelt down to pick her up (which hurt both of us), she lasted less than 30 seconds in a fabric store and definitely wanted nothing to do with her jacket even though it was about 34 degrees outside. Solution? A few spins in the rolling chair, courtesy of Mimi.

All smiles, again.
Thank you, Mimi! All of us, the apartment included, appreciated the help.

1 comment:

  1. Frances, I never miss a picture of you. You are always lovely to me. Maybe you were haveing a bad hair day in this last blog is the reason you were having a wild day. I love each one of you. Love each other. Eph. 5:25 (Reciprocal love) Love you Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete