Sunday, June 5, 2011

Maine, Day One

Frances and I have removed ourselves to Maine to allow Mark some peace and quiet while he hunts for a job. The five hour drive up here was rocky, but also completely worth it. We are here with my sister Jocelyn and her crew. Jocelyn knows a lot about keeping her three kids occupied and is ready to whip out numerous art projects at a moment's notice. Frances was particularly fond of her paint pens.

Disturbing, no? If you're not a little disturbed, look again at the photo more closely. She'd gotten hold of the green and yellow paint pens and seemed to like the way they tasted. I only include the photo because she was so pleased with herself for being able to participate with her big cousins.

I'll close on a nicer note, and we'll pretend not to know her mouth looks gangrenous.


3 comments:

  1. Would it be alright if I submitted one of Frances pictures to channel 5. I have to have your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind on the permission. I was playing around with the application and the picture, I think went through. Soooo maybe she will be on tv. :) I used the one of her blowing on the dandelion. So cute. Sorry but kind of not. :) Just can't help but show everyone how cute she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, submit her photos anywhere you'd like. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on Frances!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete