Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Vernal Equinox!

To celebrate the Vernal Equinox, Frances and I did some planting.  Frances tried to select several different kinds of seeds, but I wanted cilantro, so cilantro it is!  We gathered our tools (and Frances practiced dipping the spoon into the water).


Then Frances helped with the dirt.  She did a good job actually, not at all as catastrophic as I'd feared. 


We got the seeds into the pot and then...


...we hoped a whole lot.


The seedlings came up about a week and a half later, and despite an emergency pot transfer (a small person was enjoying moving the first pot around a bit too much and it shattered), they seem to be doing great.  When the plants are looking nice and hardy, I'll put up another photo, unless I eat the plants first.

No comments:

Post a Comment