Saturday, August 21, 2010

Look, Heather!

One of the pluses of living in Cambridge is that all sorts of friends and family from all over are always passing through. The latest visitor is Heather, from my Haverford years. She stopped in for a visit while in transit from Maine to D.C., where she analyzes water policy at the EPA (did I get that right, Heather? Apparently, I've mixed that up repeatedly) . Frances gave her the thumbs up.


We had to get a shot of Heather with the onesie she made for Frances, back before Frances was born. I had forgotten some of this, but back in college Heather took some sort of mineralogy class. Why anyone would do this was beyond me, so I took to sending Heather post cards of rocks that said clever things, like "Look, rocks!" Heather returned the favor with her onesie. It says "Look, rocks!" and has a Mama rock and a Baby rock. We love it; it's a frequent flyer around these parts.




1 comment: