Monday, June 18, 2012

Maine!

While poor Mark stayed home and worked, Frances and I joined most of the rest of my family for a little fun in Maine.  I was nervous about doing the five hour drive alone - who would entertain Frances? - but she did great.  She slept for an hour and a half, and spent the rest of the time playing with some new sunglasses.  No videos, no books, no stickers, no crayons, no markers - it was almost eerie, but I'll take it.  I'll also be investing in some novelty sunglasses for every trip from now on.

Frances was very pleased to be in Maine with five of her cousins.  When Cousin Zoe headed to the "beach" to throw rocks, Frances enthusiastically clambered along.  This is what passes for a "beach" in our "neighborhood."  Not so good for swimming, but better for rocks and excellent for seaweed.


No comments:

Post a Comment