Monday, June 18, 2012

Mimi Dresses!

At Christmas time, Mimi made skirts for all of the girl cousins.  Sorry, James and Grant!  We finally got all the girls in the skirts at the same time long enough to take their picture.  I believe there was a promise of a video when we were done.



The wee one alone.


Her shirt says "Fun to be me" and she's very fond of pointing to the F and saying "F is for Frances!"

After the other girls had made a mad dash for the TV, my sister Lindsay got a few more pictures of Frances and me.  I love them, I must admit.




And then Frances made a mad dash for the TV.

This outfit is now her favorite.  She's worn it and I've washed it so many times that it is beginning to come apart at the seams.  Maybe she'll get a new Mimi outfit this Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment