Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Whole Lotta Haywards

Ok, technically just one Hayward (that's me).  Here's the story:  My sister and her family drive from Lexington, Kentucky, to Maine every year.  This year, their schedule allowed them to spend the night in Boston.  Good times!  They came just in time for some Indian, then a whole lot of cousin running, and then a little reading before bed.  Here you have my sister Jocelyn, her eldest Nora, Frances, me, and middle cousin Clare.


I'm not sure where the boys had gotten to, but somewhere in the apartment, brother-in-law Josh, cousin James and Mark were hanging around, too (alright, at this moment, Mark was taking our picture, but then I lost track of him).

Frances loved it.  She's gotten into the habit of thanking me for something just before she goes to bed each night.  It's a very sweet habit that I adore.  On The Night of the Cousins, Frances said "Thank you cousins running" just as I was saying "good night."  Pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment