Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome, Cousin Grant

My sister Lindsay and her husband Todd added another baby to the brood and Frances and I just had to go meet him.  Welcome, Grant Joseph!  Frances alternated between being keenly interested in Grant and ignoring him completely.  These are some keenly interested moments.



This is my favorite picture of the Frances-Grant interaction.  Frances wanted Grant to open his mouth for his pacifier, so she demonstrated by opening her own mouth.  Human instinct, I suppose.


Then Frances ran off with Grant's big sister Zoe, so Frances and Zoe could harass each other play together.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of Frances and her mouth. I find myself doing this all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances and Zoe look like they could be sisters. Grant is a cutie! I bet Zoe enjoys having a baby brother. Congratulations!!

      Delete